Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) in India



The born of love care and affection between brothers and sisters this festival bears social significance because it symbolizes the importance of relationship in between siblings the brothers and sister cheer and enjoy the poem of love between them throughout the year but rocky is the day when they get an opportunity to express their love and feelings for each other at a place, we prefer simple conventional method of celebration on the auspicious day of Rakhi I woke up in the morning doc path and more a beautiful Indian attire to celebrate this day my mother prepared delicious food for us she also cooked a lot of sweet dishes including gulab jamun risk Allah etc I helped my mother in cooking and also prepared a puja tally with tears Rolly Charles and Rocky's we also made a beautiful and vibrant rangoli with the help of flower petals rangoli colors and Diaz at the entrance of our house my aunt and my cousins also came to the house to celebrate this auspicious day with us we all offered prayers to the Almighty before tying rakhi I performed an arti and applied Dilek on my brother's forehead after tying Rakhi on my brother's wrist I put some sweets in his mouth and created God for his happiness and long life reciprocally my brother gave me sufficient money and valuable gift he promised to help and protect me throughout my life, I also tied a Rakhi on my cousin's wrist, he gave me a beautiful doll as Meraki gift I thank him for that after having a lunch we all sat down and chatted for a while we also played a lot of games sang songs and danced on our favorite tracks we all enjoyed a lot by celebrating this festival in such a playful and pleasant way.